Welcome to www.StudyDoyen.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of StudyDoyen's Website, located at www.StudyDoyen.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use StudyDoyen.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, studydoyen and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on studydoyen.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from studydoyen.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for any content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through your use of the Website (“Content”).
- upload or post any content that is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to Study Doyen or any other user of the Site
- includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information
- infringe or violate any intellectual property right of any person
- contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
Study Doyen reserves the right to edit or remove any content that violates these Terms, contains third-party commercial advertising, or for any other reason deemed necessary.
You must not:
- Republish material from studydoyen.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from studydoyen.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from studydoyen.com
- Redistribute content from studydoyen.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created..
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post your content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The content posted do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The content posted do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The content posted will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on the Website.
StudyDoyen has not reviewed all sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply its endorsement by Studydoyen. Using such website is at user's own risk.
There can be links which redirect user to other webste or resources. You acknowledge that StudyDoyen is not responsible for the availability of such other external sites or resources and does not endoerse it and is not held liable or responsible for any content, product, service or any material from such sites. Studydoyen will not be held liable or reponsible directly or indirectly for any type of damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of such content, material or resource available on any such site.
StudyDoyen niether confirms nor denies the validity the information provided by the users. Also StuyDoyen niether verify any or all eligibility consditions met by users. You agree to make your own choices and decisions about the persons to connect and it is your sole responsibility to conduct any or all checks regarding other users.
Study Doyen expressly disclaims, and you expressly release Study Doyen from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages arising from and/or in any way related to: (a) any inaccuracy, untimeliness or incompleteness regarding a User's Eligibility Conditions and/or (b) misstatements or misrepresentations made by any User.
Use of the site is at your sole risk unless otherwise stated explicitly. Study Doyen makes no representations, usefulness, gurantees or warranties the truth, accuracy, quality or completeness of the site.
Study Doyen makes no warranty or represent that:
- The site will by uninterrupted, secure, error-free
- The results obtained from the use of website will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of the product, service, content or any other information or material purchased or obtained from tutors will meet your expectations or requirements
- Any errors if present on the site will be corrected in a given time
- Damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any content from the site, including damages resulting from computer virus
Terms & Conditions Changes
Studydoyen reserves the sole right to revise its terms and conditions for its web site at any time without any notice. The latest version of TnC will supersede the previous version.
By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.